1) Click on the "start" button (it's a circle with the windows logo) on the bottom left of your screen
2) In the search bar right about the start button, type the following, then hit enter: \\xshe\Assignments\Mishra
3) Click on the folder that appears in the results
4) A new window should open, with 2 folders in it (CompSci Hand In and CompSci Hand Out) - this means you are in the right folder! To create a shortcut, click on the folder icon from the top of that window (next to the arrow buttons), and DRAG it onto the "desktop" logo in the list below (or onto your desktop surface if you can see it).
5) Go to your desktop to see if the "Mishra - shortcut" folder has been created there.
6) Raise your hand to show that you're done, and I will come and check to make sure it's done correctly.
Next, you will have to complete the following scavenger hunt, by exploring the Hand Out folder and then hand your completed scavenger hunt in to the Hand In folder.
Click below to download the scavenger hunt file.
Make sure to follow the instructions (including on how to hand it in) VERY CAREFULLY! This will help to ensure that you know exactly how to hand things in in future, so that you get the marks you deserve!
When you have finished the scavenger hunt (and handed it in according to the instructions), open up the Mini Research Projects folder (inside your class folder within the CompSci Hand Out folder), and start reading over the instructions for this next assignment, which is Due Wed March 4th.